Guests of the Kennebunkport Inn can enjoy world class dining, without stepping foot outside the door. Lead by Chef Brian Roche, One Dock features native Maine favorites with a cosmopolitan twist. Lobster is paired with house-made saffron fettuccine, white wine cream and truffle oil to create a signature dish; mussels sauteed with blue cheese, cream and bacon offer a savory house favorite. One Dock also offers a diverse wine list, creative cocktails and martinis and seasonal dining specials that ensure a fantastic night out. Read below for more on this Dock Square favorite.
Click to explore our Winter Menu.
Maine Restaurant Week, March 1-10. View our menu here.
Click HERE to make a reservation through Open Table or call 800-248-2621, 207-967-2621 locally.
With its warm atmosphere, diverse menu and great location, One Dock is a prime spot to enjoy weekly dinner specials and events. Each season, the team creates fun new offerings to delight our guests. This winter, enjoy the following:
- Sunday: "Where's the Beef? Carving & Cocktails" - Enjoy unlimited savory prime rib for $15 and $5 Martinis and Manhattans all night long.
- Tuesday: Tini Tuesday with Lisa! Specialty martinis courtesy of Lisa for $6, with $5 small bites all evening.
- Wednesday: Wednesday Wine Auction - Dine with us and get the chance to bid on your favorite bottle of wine from our list!
- Thursday: Local Dish! This weekly event has become a favorite for locals and guests. Enjoy Happy Hour all night, while local musicians provide live entertainment - from 7pm - 10pm.
- Saturday: Wine Tasting at One Dock every Saturday from 3pm-4pm, $10 per person. See you there!
The Pub and Live Entertainment
The Pub at One Dock is a favorite destination for both locals and visitors to the Kennebunks. One of Kennebunkport’s liveliest nightspots, the Pub offers a casually hip ambiance, with a spacious outdoor deck and fireplace. House signature cocktails combine classic favorites with creative libations such as infused martinis and muddled cocktails.
As one of the only spots in the Kennebunks to enjoy live music, One Dock features some of Southern Maine’s most talented entertainers. Larry “Flash” Allen brings up the energy with the tunes of Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin and a host of show tunes. Michelle Currie tickles the ivories with terrific contemporary tunes, and the popular “Local Dish” features a different local musical act every Thursday evening.
View the current schedule below:
- January 30, Local Dish
- January 31, Dennis Coraccio
- February 1, Uncle Jim
- February 6, Local Dish
- February 7, Flash
- February 8, Lisa, Mark and Pepper
- February 13, Local Dish
- February 14, Dennis Coraccio
- February 15, The Wetsuits
- February 20, Local Dish
- February 21, TBA
- February 22, Flash
- February 27, Local Dish
- February 28, Matt Fogg
- March 1, Dennis Coraccio
- March 6, Local Dish
- March 7, Flash
- March 8, Lisa, Mark and Pepper
- March13, Local Dish
- March 14, Michelle Currie
- March 15, Jim and Don
- March 20, Local Dish
- March 21, Dennis Coraccio
- March 22, Flash
- March 27, Local Dish
- March 28, Michelle Currie
- March 29 Lisa and Mark
One Dock Circle
One Dock Circle is our frequent dining program that allows members to earn credits toward future meals at One Dock. For every $200 spent, we’ll provide you with a $20 credit toward your next dining experience with us.
Simply request a One Dock Circle application and we’ll provide you with an exclusive membership card for tracking food and beverage dollars. It’s that simple…enjoy great meals at One Dock and earn credits for future meals!
One Dock Recommends...
We realize you might want to experience some of the other incredible dining in the Kennebunks on your visit. Click below to explore our suggested spots.