One Dock Prime showcases classic steakhouse fare by Executive Chef Casey Christensen. Aged Prime Brandt beef cuts and local seafood take center stage to rich side dishes like creamed spinach, house cut fries and sautéed Brussels sprouts. The bar features timeless cocktails like Martinis and French 75s, and new-style updates like the Classic Daiquiri with house-infused watermelon rum.
For holiday dining and in busy summer months, we highly recommend making a reservation. To do so, call 800-248-2621 or 207-967-2621 locally. Click HERE to make an online reservation through Open Table.
Daily Happy Hour, 4pm to 6pm
Enjoy our Prime Time 5 menu every day!
- 5 Beers for $5 each
- 5 Wines for $5 each
- 5 Mixed Drinks for $5 each
- 5 Martinis for $5 each
- 5 Prime Bites for $5 each
With its warm atmosphere, diverse menu and great location, One Dock Prime is a prime spot to enjoy weekly dinner specials and events. Each season, the team creates fun new offerings to delight our guests. This summer, enjoy the following:
- Happy Hour, Mon-Sat: 4pm to 6pm.
- Sundays: "Where's the Beef?" is back. Enjoy a 14 ounce prime rib with 2 sides for just $19. Every Sunday, 4-8pm.
- Mondays: Select martinis and Manhattans are $6.
- "Prime Time Tuesdays" - Enjoy the prime bites menu all night long
- Unwined Wednesdays - 50% off all glass pours of wine.
- Thursdays: Local Dish! This weekly event has become a favorite for locals and guests. Plus, Burger Bash - specialty burgers for just $9 each. Enjoy from 7-10pm.
- Fridays & Saturdays: Live Music from 7pm to 10pm.
TABLE CULINARY EVENTS
Table: Taste. Learn. Celebrate.
Located in southern Maine, Table culinary programs highlight New England’s dynamic food and beverage industry. Table’s cooking classes, events and dinners showcase local agriculture, wine and craft brewing traditions. Offerings at Table include hands-on classes, cooking demonstrations, wine, spirit and beer tastings, pop-up dinners, book signings, and culinary cook-offs. For a full calendar of events, please call Kristin at (207) 967-1510 or visit www.tablemaine.com.
The Pub and Live Entertainment
The Pub at One Dock Prime is a favorite destination for both locals and visitors to the Kennebunks. One of Kennebunkport’s liveliest nightspots, the Pub offers a casually hip ambiance, with a spacious outdoor deck and fireplace. House signature cocktails combine classic favorites with creative libations such as infused martinis and muddled cocktails.
As one of the only spots in the Kennebunks to enjoy live music, One Dock Prime features some of Southern Maine’s most talented entertainers. Larry “Flash” Allen brings up the energy with the tunes of Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin and a host of show tunes. Michelle Currie tickles the ivories with terrific contemporary tunes, and the popular “Local Dish” features a different local musical act every Thursday evening. See below for a schedule of upcoming performers:
- Thursday, Nov 5 - Local Dish
- Friday, Nov 6 - Michelle Currie
- Saturday, Nov 7 - Flash
- Thursday, Nov 12 - Local Dish
- Friday, Nov 13 - Flash
- Saturday, Nov 14 - Dennis Coraccio
- Thursday, Nov 19 - Local Dish
- Friday, Nov 20 - Michelle Currie
- Saturday, Nov 21 - Mike Maurice
- Friday, Nov 27 - Mike Maurice
- Saturday, Nov 28 - Jim O'Neil
- Thursday, Dec 3 - Local Dish
- Friday, Dec 4 - Michelle Currie
- Saturday, Dec 5 - Flash (12-6pm in the Pub)
- Saturday, Dec 5 - The Wetsuits (2-7pm on the Patio)
- Saturday, Dec 5 - Don Wessels (7-10:30pm in the Pub)
One Dock Circle
One Dock Circle is our frequent dining program that allows members to earn credits toward future meals at One Dock Prime. For every $200 spent, we’ll provide you with a $20 credit toward your next dining experience with us.
Simply request a One Dock Circle application and we’ll provide you with an exclusive membership card for tracking food and beverage dollars. It’s that simple…enjoy great meals at One Dock Prime and earn credits for future meals!
One Dock Prime Recommends...
We realize you might want to experience some of the other incredible dining in the Kennebunks on your visit. Click below to explore our suggested spots.