The Kennebunkport Inn offers a variety of thoughtful and convenient amenities, sure to elevate your stay to the next level. We travel too, and have tried our best to think of everything possible that would be appreciated by our guests.
While providing everything you need to enjoy a relaxing respite, we also have the key elements needed to stay connected to your business demands. An accommodating, gracious staff looks forward to welcoming you and ensuring that our amenities and services meet your every need.
- Open year round
- Prime location in the heart of Dock Square, steps away from exceptional dining, world class shopping, art galleries and activities
- Onsite restaurant, One Dock featuring native Maine cuisine with an inspired twist. One Dock also offers live entertainment in the Pub and outdoor patio dining during summer months
- Use of family pool at The Lodge on the Cove, and heated lap pool at Old Fort Inn
- Access to the Tree Spa at sister property, Hidden Pond
- Spacious sundeck overlooking the Kennebunk River and featuring an outdoor fireplace
- Fitness DVDs, exercise bands and balls to use in-room; stay fit while you’re on the road!
- Collection of art deco and history books available for perusing
- KRC Supper Shuttle during summer months to Goose Rocks Beach
- Spacious front porch with plush furnishings, overlooking the river and Dock Square
- Exclusive arrangements with local golf clubs for tee times at Cape Arundel Golf Club
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast, featuring signature specialties
- Off-street, private parking
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Beach passes, towels & beach chairs to enjoy a fun day at the beach
- Complimentary computer and printer use
- Complimentary bikes and bike rack to store your vacation transportation